6th International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems
18 January 2016, 10:00 - 18:00
Prague, Czech Republic
co-located with HiPEAC 2016
- Final Program is now available online!
- Keynote: "Benchmarks vs The Zombie Apocalypse: A comparison" by Ed Plowman (Director of Performance Analysis Strategy at ARM)
- For the first time, ADAPT'16 featured open Reddit-based pre-reviewing of all papers - thanks everyone for participating in this successful experiment! All open paper discussions with authors' responses are available here
- We will have a public discussion about our open reviewing and publication model as well as enabling collaborative and reproducible R&D!
- Our sponsor, DIVIDITI will announce an award for reproducible and reusable artifacts shared in Collective Knowledge Format (see cknowledge.org)!
Grigori Fursin and Christophe Dubach